An intensive 2 day course leading toward a Professional Certification in Consumer-Directed Health Plans (CDHPs)
Be recognized as an EXPERT in the present and future direction of health insurance through earning the Chartered Benefit Consultant (CBC) designation!
Date & Time: Thursday & Friday, June 14th & 15th, 8am to 5pm
Location: BenefitMall Dallas Office, 4851 LBJ Pkwy, Suite 100, Dallas, Texas 75244
A big THANK YOU to BenefitMall for sponsoring this event!
Tuition: $499 minus $100 early-bird discount if you register by June 7th and $60 NAHU member discount for a total cost of $339 for NAHU members.
Instructor: FWAHU’s own Audra Sullivan
The designation is offered through the National Association of Alternative Benefit Consultants, the nation’s only non-commercial agents’ organization specifically representing insurance professionals who deal in CDHPs. The designation training has been offered since 2002, is the ONLY program that tests the level of expertise in CDHPs and, to date, over 2,400 insurance professionals nationally have earned their CBC. The NAABC offers the most comprehensive generic agent training dealing in HSAs, Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and other Consumer-Driven Health Plan programs through the enhanced Chartered Benefit Consultant (CBC) advanced insurance designation course.
Benefits of the course include:
- The prestigious CBCTrademark designation!
- Join the over 2,400 CBCs nationally!
- 15 hours of classroom continuing education!
- Free membership in the NAABC for 12 months!
- Free Internet listing as an HSA/HRA expert!
- First positioning for CDHP prospect inquiries from CashDoctor, HSAInsider, et al, via web links!
- Inclusion in the “CBC Trademark Hot Line”, keeping you informed of all law and ruling changes relating to CDHPs within 48 hours of their happening!
- On-going technical assistance on issues relating to CDHPs (via email)!
Prior Registration Required
Call the National Association of Alternative Benefit Consultants at 800-627-0552 or email them at NAABCX@aol.com for additional information or to request a registration form. Be sure to mention that you are a FWAHU/NAHU member.
N.A.A.B.C. | 435 Pennsylvania Avenue | Glen Ellyn | IL | 60137 Member American National Standards Institute