- This event has passed.
August Monthly Membership Meeting & Luncheon
August 11, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Please join us IN PERSON at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, 1000 Lone Star Parkway, Grand Prairie TX 75050, (see attached parking map for more details on where to park and enter building) for our August monthly membership meeting and a 1 hour CE.
Following our monthly membership meeting, Joe Brining, Chief Sales Officer at Integrated Insurance Partner, will present his 1 Hour CE “Taking the Bill by the Horns” (Course #130802, Provider #32408).
In this educational program, insurance agents will learn:
- Honest discussion of current variables that agents take into consideration when
recommending a Reference Based Pricing Program.
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of a Reference Based Pricing
- Identify Various RBP Pricing Models
- Understand the Basics of RBP Claims Process
- Developing a Communication Strategy for Employers and Employees
- Basic idea of how Stop Loss is impacted by Reference Based Pricing
Registration begins at 11:15am
Membership Meeting/Lunch/NAHU Name Change Discussion – 11:30am
CE Begins – approximately 12:15pm
CE/meeting concludes – approximately 1:15pm
Pre-Registration ends on August 9th at 10:00AM.
- $35 – NAHU Members Registration
- $50 – Non-Members Registration
- $0 – Season Pass Registration (if previously purchased for July event)
- $250 – Season Pass Renewal (available for purchase through July 31, 2022)
Meeting cancellations received in writing 72 hours prior to webinar, will receive a full refund. No refunds for cancellations will be made after this time. All registered members/guest who are no-shows will be invoiced a $35 no show charge.
Thank you to our monthly membership sponsor, Integrated Insurance Partners!